Summer Intern - Digital Licensing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
2018 Summer Intern (MBA) - Digital Licensing
The Digital Licensing team is responsible for monetizing content across A E's brand portfolio (HISTORY, A&E, Lifetime, FYI, LMN, Biography) through partnerships in various industries including SVOD, AVOD, Education, and Out of Home. The Digital Licensing Intern will assist on evaluating and executing active negotiations, and will also perform special projects that will inform business development moving forward.
• Analyze in-progress deals with partners and determine the economic impact of various deal points
• Design systems and processes to help measure and manage the business
• Package offerings for various content licensing opportunities
• Conduct analyses of emerging platforms and technological trends
• Perform market sizing analyses, identify targets, and develop appropriate business plans
• Collaborate with key cross-functional teams to manage partnerships (Production, Ad Sales, Product, Design, Legal, Rights & Clearances, Public Relations, Delivery & Encoding)
Qualification Requirements MBA students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans