Summer Intern - Corporatate Dev Strategy
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
2018 Summer Intern (MBA) - Corporatate Dev Strategy
The Corporate Strategy Intern will be responsible for developing a strategic vision around a business focus for A E Networks.
This intern will work closely with the Corporate Development and Strategy team to identify business opportunities, highlight investment categories and develop a long term strategy on one topic.
At the end of the summer, this intern will present their strategy to A E's CFO and President of Corporate Development, Strategy, and Investments.
• dentify business topics within A E for which long term strategic planning could expedite decision making.
• Meet with key decision makers as well as CD&S team to prioritize topics and select summer focus
• Deep dive with business unit and CD&S team on selected topic. Research, investigate, and model potential opportunities
• Create a strategy deck laying out the b usiness landscape and finishing with recommendations for A E
• Present strategy to CFO, President of Corporate Development, Strategy, and Investments, and CD&S Team.
Qualification Requirements MBA students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans