Summer Intern - CRM & Data Strategy Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Are you an avid TV lover? Curious about how data influences marketing strategy and audience development? Interested in better understanding how to market and target audiences on a personalized one-to-one level? Apply today to be the CRM & Data Strategy Marketing intern! This intern is a creative thinker, analytical problem-solver, with a passion to learn to learn how data influences marketing,sales, and larger business goals.
This intern will be responsible for:
* Assist in creating and executing branded sweepstakes
* Develop creative campaigns to activate digital audiences and drive email newsletter sign-ups
* Analyze user acquisition funnel to identify areas of opportunity and optimization
* Research and inform CRM team about competitive market and industry trends
* Ideate potential loyalty programs for A E brands to acquire audiences and improve retention marketing Qualification Requirements Junior, senior or graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher. Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans