Senior Director Of Global Client Services
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Senior Director of Global Client Services and Support will be the primary interface to our A E users/clients. This position will lead and direct a technical team to deliver high quality, innovative technical services and support that generates client and stakeholder value, and achieves A E Television Networks business needs while managing the overall day-to-day operations and support efforts of our global technology support and desktop engineering teams. A E is looking for a performance driven leader that has the ability to communicate effectively (oral, written, presentation) across all levels, understands and has first-hand knowledge of implementation methodologies and is able to connect the dots between various initiatives in order to lead proactively. Successful candidates will possess a demonstrated track record in organizational transformation, global leadership, and workplace technology support/services domain experience.
• Build and evolve a strong leadership team and staff that is customer-centric and process driven
• Establish policy and procedures related to the client service process. Identify, develop, and diagnose process improvement opportunities and communicate policy between customers and Technology Groups.
• Ensure the successful delivery of technical support services to the entire organization, joint ventures, owned and operated companies and its strategic partners
• Direct oversight for Enterprise Client Services & Support, to include Desktop Solutions, Mobile Solutions, Desktop Engineers, and other IT Service Operations related to the service desk.
• Manage the teams responsible for Level 1/2 support for the company and the desktop engineering support services.
• Ensure proper tracking, inventory and disposal initiatives are properly implemented and adhered to for asset management.
• Experience in creating and leading the creation, implementation and delivery of a Corporate Hardware Policy.
• Manage key performance indicators and provide program analysis
• Create all relevant presentations, proposals and estimates
• Monitor all customer escalation issues and assist to improve complex or ineffective processes by recommending solutions
• Provide expertise in support of key corporate initiatives including acquisitions, new products, service and business model changes
• Direct team priorities which may include recruiting, training, motivating, coaching and evaluating performance for domestic support staff
• Oversee performance and compliance management, and manage suppliers of IT products and services
• Designs and creates best practice reporting and analytic capabilities for his/her area
• Promotes a culture of delivering analytics and business insights vs data
• Standardizes executive and management communication processes and frequency
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum 10 years of progressive and/or direct management of a Global IT Operation to include systems administration, monitoring, help desk, client experience/service, and IT Support.
• 5 years in a senior leadership role in a technical environment highly required
• ITIL Certification is required. PMP or CAPM Certification is highly desired. ITSM subject matter expert
• Interface with the various departments in the company and represent the Technical Support Team in those interactions
• Working knowledge of LanDesk, Casper, Bomgar and Airwatch
• Working knowledge of common IT Service and Support service offerings (desktop, mobile, application, administration, cloud services, etc.)
• Working knowledge of Windows, OSX, IOS
• Past experience in developing HW/SW organizational policy as well as managing/tracking assets.
• Knowledge of essential business systems and demonstrated familiarity with the latest technologies
• Outstanding leadership qualities and exceptional ability to build and maintain strong relationships and teams
• Comfortable initiating change; consciously managing and shaping change. Is able to handle the stress related to balancing multiple issues and perspectives.
Educational Requirements Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems equivalent required. (Strong, dynamic, & progressive work experience and certifications may be considered in lieu of education)
Masters Degree in a technical field or Business Administration is preferred. Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.