Marketing Strategy Coordinator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Marketing Strategy Coordinator (Temp to Perm Role)
• Position reports to SVP/VP, who sets goals for the network and their team and work towards achieving them, develops the brand campaigns, sets strategy for each show, and develops/executes paid and social media plans. Marketing Coordinator will assist in the development and execution of consumer advertising and promotion plans to drive brand image and awareness/engagement
• Provide Administrative support; responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing calendars and phones, scheduling meetings, compiling/submitting expense reports, updating key team reporting and status documents, compiling info from research
• Act as liaison to other internal departments such as creative team, programming, scheduling, digital, PR, legal, research, mobile, distribution, and ad sales, to disseminate key information and allow for best possible collaboration between groups
• Assist with managing multiple external agencies in the development of creative advertising, media planning, and high-impact promotions (e.g. search marketing promotions, media plan partnerships/executions, etc.)
• Assist with creative and development of off-channel advertising campaigns – tv, print, online, and radio – and coordinate material delivery with the in-house team, as well as external partners
• Help manage projects with external media agencies and partners: provide direction, quality control, and coordinate approval processes
• Assist in the preparation of creative briefs to ensure that all communications are in support of brand objectives
• Help gather competitive and internal intelligence: sourcing and organizing the media information, as well as seeking out new media innovations and opportunities
• College degree in marketing, communications or related field.
• 1-3 years marketing/media/promotions experience.
• Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Knowledge of the digital media space (including social media) and new technology platforms (e.g. mobile, broadband, wireless, VOD).
• Passionate about entertainment and popular culture.
• Passionate about marketing and media.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Ability to pay close attention to details working independently or in a team environment.
• Ability to work well under time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Possess a positive attitude.
• Must be comfortable working with tight deadlines and last minute changes.
Educational Requirements BA/BS degree Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans