Marketing Coordinator, Consumer/Performance Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Support the Performance Marketing team in the development and execution of paid media campaigns across HISTORY, Lifetime and A&E
• Help manage projects with external media agencies and partners: provide direction, quality control, and coordinate approval processes.
• Act as liason between internal stakeholders to ensure seamless execution of paid campaign elements
• Assist in the preparation of internal communication documents
• Help gather intelligence from internal and external research resources
• Stay on top of developments within the media landscape, identifying new trends, partners and potential opportunities. Package information for internal communication.
• Assist SVP, Performance Marketing in managing schedule & doing light administrative duties including but not limited to power point, expenses, travel, etc.
• Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Knowledge of the digital media space (including social media) and new technology platforms
• Passionate about entertainment and popular culture.
• Passionate about marketing and media.
• Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
• Ability to pay close attention to details working independently or in a team environment.
• Ability to work well under time constraints and meet deadlines.
• Possess a positive attitude.
• Must be comfortable working with tight deadlines and last minute changes.
Educational Requirements College degree in marketing, communications or related field. Company Overview: Company Overview:A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans