A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/14/2018 9:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Managing the day-to-day administrative responsibilities of Senior Vice Presidents & Vice Presidents of Programming, Insights, Distribution/Multiplatform, and International Research. Assist other senior members of their staffs as well.
Provide administrative assistance and keep both SVP's/VP's organized by:
• Phone coverage – answering, screening and routing calls as appropriate.
• Word processing, Excel spreadsheets & creation/assistance of PowerPoint presentations.
• Proactive calendar management including continuous shifting of meetings and schedules
• Creating and maintaining highly organized files (paper and PC)
• Coordinating travel
• Manage and submit monthly expense reports through corporate system
• Establish productive relationships with other assistants and A E executives to work as collaboratively as possible
• This person must have the ability to quickly learn the organizational structure and the objectives of the team as well as dealing with complexity and ambiguity within the organization
• Well-organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task with a track record as a strategic thinker capable of foreseeing impact of simultaneous projects
• Ensure priorities are managed; daily and long-term requests are addressed
• Special projects as directed
2.) Assist other members of both departments as needed and directed
• Assist in the events/premium area, particularly for programming research efforts.
• Manage the day-to-day data entry of myEVENTS
• ''myEVENTS'' is a Nielsen Media Web-based Research tool that electronically delivers descriptive information, lineups. The tool also allows you to view reports (e.g. station lists) and collect syndication satellite feed schedule data information to Nielsen Media Research
• Positive, intuitive/proactive and collaborative team player
• Experience managing a highly changeable calendar with extreme tact and diplomacy is essential
• Superior judgment and discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Must be a highly organized and solutions-driven go-getter with ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail, handle multiple priorities at once, manage time effectively and maintain composure in a fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
• Able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times
• Adaptable to new types of software.
• 3-5 admin experience.
Educational Requirements College degree preferred Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: TBD This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.