Director/Sr. Director Distribution Strategy
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/20/2018 9:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Director/Sr. Director Distribution Strategy jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director/Sr. Director Distribution Strategy postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director/Sr. Director Distribution Strategy? Oversee deal economics for traditional MVPDs and OTT players. Develop strategic recommendations and plans for content distribution deals in order to maximize revenue and distribution.
• Assess economic risk and opportunity for all deals
• Develop economic structure and strategy for rates, NER's and model MFN impact
• Devise economic incentives for penetration, volume, marketing etc.
• Track revenue projections to budget over term of deals
• Maintain and develop current economic tools such as MFN comparison tool, OTT rate cards etc.
• Develop multiplatform data models to assess the economic impact and viewership contribution of linear and non-linear platforms
• Work with Research to develop monthly ratings trackers and compelling sales stories for networks/series by account
• Work with Research to determine critical data metrics to be negotiated in distribution deals
• Work with Research to mine data and metrics from distribution partners to better position A E Networks for success
Manage annual MFN compliance process
• Liase with legal and finance to oversee AETN's annual compliance process
• Oversee audits
Prepare comprehensive overview of accounts and liase with sales lead to develop strategic renewal plans for upcoming deal expirations.
• Develop subscriber values by network and portfolio for all accounts
• Monitor changes in Distributor packaging
• Track and analyze competitive network performance
• Track and analyze opportunities to leverage value in deal negotiations e.g. short form content from 45th and Dean, International content etc.
• Analyze subscriber trends
Collaborate with President of Distribution
• Work on 5-10 year planning
• Develop decks and presentations for Management meetings, board presentations etc.
• Model new content distribution models for short form, mobile etc
Qualification Requirements Bachelor's Degree; MBA preferred
2-3 years minimum in media content distribution
Strong communicator with solid relationship building skills
Ability to interface with multiple departments and varied personalities Educational Requirements Bachelors Degree; MBA preferred Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.