Coordinator, Paid Social Media Strategy
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Paid Social Media Strategy (Temporary)
The Coordinator, Social Media Paid Strategy is responsible for assisting in the development and execution of paid social media strategy and analytics across A&E, HISTORY, and Lifetime. This person will report into the Manager of Paid Social Media.
• Work with Manager on translating overall marketing strategy to actionable paid social strategy
• Assist in the development and project management process of all paid social media initiatives
• Act as an internal liaison between Social Community, 45th and Dean, Editorial and Brand Creative teams for creative requests, asset gathering, copywriting, and strategizing
• Write and manage social copy/creative calendars for all paid social campaigns and schedule posts in a timely fashion
• Manage all campaigns with appropriate community manager to ensure campaign creative is in line with organic social strategy
• Help with ideation of custom creative opportunities for paid social campaigns
• Coordinate with external agencies on the execution, reporting and legal of paid campaigns
• Help to compile and track performance and benchmarks of campaigns, creating reports and sharing relevant information with internal teams
• Understanding of social media analytics platforms such as Omniture, Localytics, Facebook/Instagram and Twitter ads dashboards to track campaign data and adjust strategy based on performance
• Research and share new industry trends and competitive paid social wins and keep up to date with new platform offerings
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
• 1-2 years of digital marketing & social media marketing experience, with strong preference for specialization in entertainment marketing or social media
• Agency or agency management experience, specifically with media planning and execution
• Self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
• Pervasive positive attitude despite the challenges of juggling multiple projects, teams, and personalities
• Passion for all things pop culture and television!
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.