Coordinator, Integrated Social Media & Fan Engagement
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Integrated Social Media & Fan Engagement (Temporary)
The Coordinator, Integrated Social Media & Fan Engagement is responsible for developing and managing integrated campaign concepts to drive engagement and meet client objectives across Lifetime/FYI. This person will report into the Senior Manager, Social Strategy.
• Work with Senior Manager on translating ad sales and marketing objectives into actionable social strategy
• Collaborate with the Integrated Marketing and Partnerships Team on the ideation/creation of social content to meet overarching objectives of client campaigns
• Assist in the development of proactive ad sales social offerings of varying levels
• Assist in the development and execution of fan engagement campaigns that deliver goals of the organization (marketing, revenue, engagement)
• Act as a liaison between Ad Sales, Social, Brand Creative, Paid and when needed, social agency for approvals
• Identify opportunities to drive ad sales/engagement campaigns performance through paid social media support, video distribution, native advertising, and social influencers/talent
• Work with research to track performance and benchmarks of ad sales and engagement activations, sharing relevant information with Partnerships and Ad Sales as requested
• Work with research team on competitive benchmarks for campaigns and recap reports to inform Integrated, Partnerships and Ad Sales teams of success
• Assist in the management of all associated legal, budgeting and invoice processing (if needed)
• Responsible for aiding in education of the broader Ad Sales and marketing team on best practices in social media
• Develop case studies for Partnerships and Integrated Marketing teams
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Qualification Requirements Candidate must meet the following:
• 1-3 years of digital marketing experience or project management experience, with strong preference for specialization in entertainment marketing or social
• General understanding of sales terminology, as well as social media content and distribution strategy.
• Self-motivated, extremely detail oriented and independent worker with strong track record of cross functional collaboration
• Pervasive positive attitude despite the challenges of juggling multiple projects and personalities
• Passion for pop culture and television
Educational Requirements BA/BS degree Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans