Coordinator, Consumer Products and New Ventures
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Consumer Products and New Ventures (Temp)
This position supports the Consumer Products and New Ventures businesses at A E Television.
The coordinator will manage the creative approval of all licensed product submissions in multiple categories including publishing, apparel, accessories, DVDs, games and events. Position frequently interacts with internal teams to ensure consumer goods meet corporate compliance standards and are marketed to maximize fan engagement. (50%)
The coordinator will be responsible for confirming licensing rights for creative assets, product categories, talent, and franchises for existing licensees as well as assist with the development of sales materials for prospective licensing opportunities. The position wil interacti directly with licensees and external partners. (20%)
Position also serves as department assistant responsible for managing sample inventory and serving as executive assistant to SVP which involves managing calendars and T&E. (20%)
Position will also perform as-needed support for the New Ventures team – including conducting internet research and collecting data. (10%)
• Manage T&E and calendars for SVP and assist with T&E for others in department
• Work with internal teams to confirm licensing rights and creative approvals for roughly 20 licensing partners
• Administrator online Product Approvals and Digital Asset management portal for licensees
• Review all licensee submissions and route for internal feedback or marketing
• Pull metadata, ratings information, and other detailed information for sales and production materials
• Manage and organize digital files system
• Manage and organize product inventory
• Manage and organize department dashboards, newsletters, and reports
• Administer departmental collaboration tools (project management, chat, etc)
• Positive, intuitive/proactive and collaborative team player
• Ability to manage multiple calendars with tact and diplomacy
• Superior judgment and discretion and maintain confidentiality
• Must be a highly organized and solutions-driven go-getter with the ability to see the big picture and pay attention to detail
• Handle multiple priorities at once, manage time effectively and maintain composure in a fast paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
• Ability to maintain professionalism at all times
• Adaptable to new types of software.
• Knowledge of licensing, retail operations or manufacturing operations a plus
• 2-3 years admin experience
Educational Requirements College degree required Other Skills and Knowledge Please note that this position is hired and paid through a third party vendor, with a maximum engagement of 18 months.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans