Analyst, Marketing Analytics
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Analyst, Marketing Analytics (project)
A E Networks is seeking an Analyst, Marketing Analytics to support a data-driven approach to media planning and optimization across the organization. This role spans brands (A&E, HISTORY, LIFETIME, LMN, FYI), platforms (linear television, VOD, Digital, Subscription video, etc.) and media channels (On Channel, Cross Channel, Off Channel). Responsibilities include:
• Support the acquisition and retention of viewers leveraging a data-driven approach to both owned and paid media
• Coordinate with Media Agency and Internal Marketing & Promotion Planning teams to maintain a Marketing Campaign Tracker across all media plans in order ensure alignment between on-channel, cross-channel, off-channel, Social, and Digital channels
• Maintain KPI Trackers for each Marketing campaign to help identify predictors of ratings success, and populate Dashboards that enable the Marketing team and agency partners to optimize media strategies mid-flight
• Collaborate on the build of viewer segments and custom targets for each campaign using Nielsen NPOWER data and 1st Party data sources.
• Participate in creative testing in Social and Programmatic environments (e.g. Facebook, YouTube), to help identify the creative asset most likely to resonate with target segments
• Collaborate on attribution modelling, with the goal of identifying marketing tactics that best ''move the needle'' on Linear ratings, brand perception, and Digital audience growth
• Participate in the evaluation and select of best-in-class vendors that leverage an AI-driven approach to media targeting and measurement
• Harmonize conversion metrics with cost data to assign an ROI to each key marketing tactic
• 2 years experience in a data-driven marketing or performance-focused media planning role
• Quantitative thinker with exceptional communication skills
• Hands-on experience planning/measuring television campaigns, including the use of data sets across the Nielsen product suite. Exposure to set top box data providers, and emerging smart TV data sets in both addressable and non-addressable environments a plus
• Knowledge of the digital analytics ecosystem, including advanced targeting and measurement techniques in Programmatic, Social, Mobile, etc.
• Prior exposure to advanced segmentation models, combining demographic, psychographic and behavioral data sets to score prospects and microtarget likely converters
• Familiarity with the application of machine-learning predictive models preferred
Educational Requirements • Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline preferred Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.