Account Service Representative
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Account Service Representative (ASR)
Assist advertising sales staff in their efforts to maximize the advertising revenue for A E Networks by creating plans and integrated proposals, stewarding accounts and supporting the Account Executives in presentations of proposals and deal inventory management.
- Create sales plans
- Integrated Management
- Steward Accounts
- Support Account Executive
- Sales Goals and Responsibilities for ASR list
- College Degree
- Knowledge of media terminology and marketing concepts. Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be a team player. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) a plus. Overtime required.
- Minimum of 3 years planning or advertising sales research experience.
- Knowledge of Gabriel, CPO
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans