7ate9 EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
7ate9 Entertainment is looking for a smart, upbeat, experienced line producer for long-form and short-form production. The Line Producer is required to manage all aspects of the show, including but not limited to the initial breakdown and bid, planning and scheduling of resources, and managing of a project's resources from development through post-production/delivery. The Line Producer is responsible for delivering the show on time and within budget.
• Create and maintain the production budget
• Maintain fiscal and labor resources oversight
• Maintain schedule and delivery oversight, including the setting of project priorities and milestones
• Negotiate talent contracts and overseas deals
• Serve as the main point of coordination and contact between the day-to-day production team and the project's executive staff
• Serve as the main point of contact to a project's client. Client management will include reviews, reports, and scheduling
• Serve as the main point of coordination and contact between the day-to-day production team and our third-party partners, including our projection technology partners and overseas outsource studios
• Maintain a roster of production talent, including core staff and freelance talent
• This position works under production conditions and periodically requires the commitment to working odd hours to match our partners and clients
• 5+ years of experience as a line producer
• Strong understanding of how to manage and control project scope, schedule, budget and resource management / reporting and change management, project roadmap development, and revenue forecasting
• Solid understanding of Project Management principles, methods, and techniques
• Experience managing teams and conversations with clients around scope, schedule, and budget as well as roadmaps, objectives, and strategies
• A demonstrated ability to work without supervision in a high-pressure environment
• Must be able to adapt to changes easily within a highly dynamic environment, including the management of the team within this environment
• Strong attention to detail is critical
• Previous experience with oversight of post-production preferred
• Able to legally work in the United States
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online