35 Concerts LLCFort Worth, TX
Full Time Job
• Assisting the Talent Buyer in drafting offers and coordinating availability for artists and venues
• Following up to ensure that appropriate documents are in order for all shows on the calendar
• Maintaining event files, databases and calendars.
• Compiling all documents for settlement of shows and assisting in ensuring payments are issued.
• Responsible for marking up contracts for both artists and venues
• Collect and distribute Ticket counts for all events on sale
• Submit ticket builds and set up discounts and sales promotions with the venue's box office
• Order ad materials and file ad plans from marketing contractors
• Other duties as may be assigned from time to time by management
A successful Programming Assistant will be:
• Detail-oriented and highly capable of prioritizing tasks and handling multiple projects at once.
• Highly skilled in time management.
• Able to take instruction well and always be a team player.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Able to remain calm under pressure and to maintain a positive attitude is a MUST.
• Be able to effectively communicate with other employees, venues, agencies and contractors
• Interested and passionate in learning and working in the music industry
$30-$32k a year
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online