Spring Intern - Production Office
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Part Time Internship - College Credit
1stAveMachine is seeking a self-motivated, proactive, dependable, and enthusiastic intern to join our team. 1stAveMachine is a media production company, specializing in commercial production, that partners with major ad agencies and brands to create stories worth sharing.
• Assist Executive Producers and Creative Development team in conducting research and managing details for upcoming project pitches, jobs in production, personal projects, etc.;
• Handle administrative responsibilities including phone coverage, production runs, pickups and deliveries, copying, filing, etc.;
• Aid in maintaining the organization and upkeep of the office.
• Good communication skills and confident in interacting with executives and clients;
• Ability to multi-task when given multiple assignments at once;
• Can work independently, but also knows to communicate when they need assistance in order to avoid mistakes;
• Organized and detail-oriented when completing tasks;
• Able to use discretion when necessary regarding projects in development;
• Enthusiastic about any task with the goal of enhancing their knowledge in all aspects of media production.
Ideal candidate is hard-working, detail-oriented, and looking to learn more about the entertainment industry. Background in Video Production, Advertising, or Marketing is a plus. Looking for full-time or part-time interns to start Spring 2019. Position is unpaid, however interns will receive a $10 daily lunch stipend and be reimbursed for travel expenses. MUST BE FOR COLLEGE CREDIT!
Please include resume and cover letter in your application in PDF form. No phone calls, please!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online