Record Label Manager
153 Entertainment GroupStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
153 Entertainment Group is an up-and-coming record label with an exciting roster of new artists and talent. We are quickly growing and are looking for experienced, passionate, and motivated individuals to join our team. -
153 Entertainment Group is seeking an experienced and savvy Label Manager to scale our label's project infrastructure. The successful Label Manager will have full confidence to be hands-on in taking our artists' product from inception to marketplace, getting involved in all aspects of product release. The Label Manager will work closely with the label executive team to launch a comprehensive and successful product campaign.?
• Oversee all aspects of record label functions, including - but not limited to - marketing, distribution, PR, touring, artist development, radio promotion, and so forth.
• Develop and implement our label's management infrastructure as it pertains to breaking a new artist.
• Strategize and initiate creative release campaigns for our label's artist roster.
• Manage release plan and process, ensuring that all assets and other relevant materials/items are managed and delivered in a timely manner.
• Coordinate between our externally-sourced partners and our team to effectively and efficiently streamline all communication and delivery.
• Provide managerial guidance for day-to-day operations to ensure best practices. -
• Minimum 5 years of experience as a label manager or similar role with demonstrable success.
• Proven previous experience breaking new artists and overseeing the execution of song release campaigns.
• Experience as an A&R is preferred, but not necessary.
• Detail-oriented with a creative mindset and a keen eye for current trends in the music market.
• Must have great interpersonal and leadership skills.
Compensation DOE, but will be competitive.
153 Entertainment Group is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, gender, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Full Medical Insurance provided. by company.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online