Spring Intern - Marketing & Promotions
zakHill GroupSanta Monica, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Spring Intern - Marketing & Promotions jobs in Santa Monica-CA
Search all Spring Intern - Marketing & Promotions postings
Part Time Paid Internship
Santa Monica boutique entertainment and marketing promotions agency specializing in third party promotional outreach for entertainment entities, seeks a Spring Intern to assist with a large scale event and variety of support tasks.
Must be available to work the full weekend of February 24-26, 2017. During the month of January and February you should be available a minimum of (30) hours a week. Beginning in March hours may reduce down to (20).
Clients of agency include: major studios, gaming, music label, entertainment honorary organizations, etc. Position is a paid internship. Course credit is also available.
- Assisting with a large scale event
- Drafting and coordinating attendee paperwork
- Maintaining communication with attendees
- Building and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Compiling competitive research reports
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and wrap reports
- Researching and tracking information from public sources including industry news sources
- Assisting office personnel with daily administrative tasks including, but not limited to bulk mailings, answer phones, etc.
- Placing outbound calls to research brands and agencies to find and/or confirm contacts
- Assisting with in-house database including data entry, data compilations and list pulls
- Managing client records and logging client notes in database
- Prior agency and/or marketing experience required
- Prior event experience preferred
Skills and requirements:
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with File Maker helpful but not required
- Professional phone personality
- Great research skills
- Able to manage time effectively and execute time sensitive projects
- Comfortable conducting outbound calls to find and confirm information
- Comfortable working in a small office environment