Spring Intern - Marketing & Promotions
zakHill GroupSanta Monica, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Santa Monica boutique entertainment and marketing promotions agency specializing in third party promotional outreach for entertainment entities, seeks a Spring Intern to assist with a large scale event and variety of support tasks.
Must be available to work the full weekend of February 24-26, 2017. During the month of January and February you should be available a minimum of (30) hours a week. Beginning in March hours may reduce down to (20).
Clients of agency include: major studios, gaming, music label, entertainment honorary organizations, etc. Position is a paid internship. Course credit is also available.
- Assisting with a large scale event
- Drafting and coordinating attendee paperwork
- Maintaining communication with attendees
- Building and maintaining Excel spreadsheets
- Compiling competitive research reports
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and wrap reports
- Researching and tracking information from public sources including industry news sources
- Assisting office personnel with daily administrative tasks including, but not limited to bulk mailings, answer phones, etc.
- Placing outbound calls to research brands and agencies to find and/or confirm contacts
- Assisting with in-house database including data entry, data compilations and list pulls
- Managing client records and logging client notes in database
- Prior agency and/or marketing experience required
- Prior event experience preferred
Skills and requirements:
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Familiarity with File Maker helpful but not required
- Professional phone personality
- Great research skills
- Able to manage time effectively and execute time sensitive projects
- Comfortable conducting outbound calls to find and confirm information
- Comfortable working in a small office environment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online