Full Time Job
Job Title: News Anchor/Reporter
Job Description: Internal Job Title: News Anchor/Reporter, Anchorage Tracking Code: 6288 Job Category: Operations > On Air Job ID: 5852 iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company's operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
iHeartMedia has an immediate opening for a full time Radio News Anchor/Reporter. Our ideal candidate has strong news broadcasting experience and is a seasoned veteran on air who is able to multi-task and takes direction well.
As a News Anchor you will:
• Produce and anchor on air news reports
• Conduct interviews with newsmakers and members of the community to produce for newscasts
• Deliver live breaking news and weather report as warranted
• Write news stories and produce audio for WMT and other stations in our cluster
• Write and post stories to the website and submit regular Facebook updates
• Minimum 2 years of on air broadcast experience, news broadcast experience required
• Ability to work a full time schedule
• Able to start ASAP
• Possess and demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal, oral and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task and must be dependable
• Be able to work any shift as regular and fill-in for vacationing news team members
• Must have a valid driver's license
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online