Full Time Job
Provides financial planning and analysis.
• Designs, implements and provides products, programs, projects, processes and policies in support of the Financial Planning and Analysis function.
• Provides financial services and consulting at the corporate, business unit and/or market level; performs analysis and interpretation of financial and other data; directly supports the CFO and Director of Finance team.
• Forecasts, analyzes, and evaluates financial plans and budgets; develops recommendations to achieve financial objectives.
• Participates in expense forecasting and actuals process, including research and communication of variances, quarterly earnings, press release support, and competitor analysis.
• Analyzes and reports on results of various requests for proposals (RFPs) and programs to include total cost modeling, and prepares cost benefit analysis (CBA) recommendations.
• Prepares forecast results commentary; compiles consolidated expense actual and forecast reports for distribution to appropriate leadership.
• Analyzes trends, researches issues and responds to inquiries.
• Contributes to the development of best practices for company.
• Participates in and leads financial variances for forecast, budget and monthly close packages.
• Acts as point of contact for programming, responsible for understanding detailed financials, key variances and identifying risks/opportunities to the business
• Builds process improvements that identify and track key operating metrics that can be leveraged to develop planning tools.
• Creates financial models to support P&L forecasting, annual budgeting process, and evaluation of strategic business decisions.
• Interfaces with business, finance & sales leads, accounting partners and IT to ensure accurate data and information gathering.
• Performs analysis/deep dives on profitability, revenue trends and other periodic ad-hoc analytical projects.
• Performs ad hoc research as necessary; prepares and presents comprehensive evaluations, proposals and recommendations to appropriate leadership.
• May assist with annual update of long range forecasts.
• May manage budgeting process including preparation of templates, coordination of budget meetings, entering budget information into appropriate systems and preparation of presentation materials.
• May develop spend profiles and any performance to business requirements.
• May be responsible for training and/or acting as the lead for lower level positions in the group.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite; advanced skills in Excel with a focus on speed and efficiency
• Experience with accounting software, Salesforce.com, Thinkcell, VB and SQL, or ability to learn new systems quickly
• Knowledge of FCC rules
• Self-starter, can work independently under minimal supervision
• Highly detail oriented, with strong attention to accuracy
• Excellent planning and organization skills; can multitask and prioritize workload under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• High degree of quantitative, analysis, problem-solving and decision-making skills; critical thinker
• Stress tolerance, can maintain composure when faced with difficult situations/personalities
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills; professional and confident demeanor
• 3+ years' analytical experience in financial planning, operations or other finance-heavy division
• Minimum of 4-year college degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA a plus
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company's radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio and on the company's radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company's operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
Job Code: 4202
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online