Client Success Manager
Full Time Job
This individual will manage a team of client services professionals responsible for seamless campaign execution and high-level client service for advertisers and agencies. The right individual will be a key contributor in the Client Services team and responsible for managing individual contributors, helping ensure accuracy in the execution and maintenance of campaigns, providing guidance on strategic projects, and making decisions. Strong performance management skills and partnership with sales to drive revenue goals is required. This individual will be asked to direct and participate in strategic projects that impact and influence the iHeartMedia services roadmap.
• Facilitates information flow up, down and cross-stream; Makes sure the right people get the right information at the right time
• Interprets iHeartMedia's Advertising Guidelines and makes exception/approval decisions
• Manages internal approvals and contract reviews
• Provides overflow support for team
• Identifies inefficiencies and provides well-considered solutions with analytical rigor
• Participates in strategic projects that impact and influence the iHeartMedia services roadmap
• Effectively delegates appropriate projects throughout organization
• Interacts with Finance department in regards to billing requests/issues
• Acts as a business partner with sales leadership to drive revenue goals
• Cultivates positive business relationships with clients and sales, sales development, sales research, promotions, programming, graphic design and technical teams
• Provides leadership and manages team members while fostering career development conversations
• Assists with internal strategic initiatives such as vetting out new processes and systems
• Influences decisions within Client Services and across the broader organization
• Represents client services in cross functional business initiatives
• Removes barriers for team members by working cross functionally to solve complex issues on custom campaign elements
• Sales-minded candidate with the ability to create a fully comprehensive multi-platform campaign aligned with client goals and objectives
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; SalesForce.com, familiar with Viero and Radio Fusion or demonstrates ability to learn new systems quickly
• Assumes responsibility & accountability for assignments and tasks
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
• Adapts to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Stress tolerant, especially with tight deadlines and financial pressures
• Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; actively listens, clearly and effectively conveys information, demonstrates effective business writing skills, shows excellent grasp of grammar
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
• Strong client service relationship-building skills
• Understanding of market dynamics including demographics
• Professional appearance
• Radio Sales Experience Preferred
• 4-year college degree
• None required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company's radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio and on the company's radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company's operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
Job Code: 4370
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online