Associate Director, Client Solutions
iHeartMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
This position will lead and/or collaborate in the ideation and development of strategic integrated marketing programs for advertising clients supporting iHeartMedia's national & regional sales teams. The Associate Director, Client Solutions will utilize iHeartMedia's multi-media assets to create compelling programs that are innovative and help win business. This position is New York Based and reports to the SVP, Marketing Solutions.
• Provide strategic marketing support to both local & national sales teams and clients to help formulate innovative RFP based & pro-active marketing and promotional campaigns
• Own the process from ideation to development of pitch material:
o Lead brainstorm and ideation
o Collaborate with research to obtain data and insights that support marketing programs and relevantly position iHeartMedia recommended assets
o Work with various internal groups to obtain input and approval on client recommended concepts - programming, editorial, events and activations, media planning teams
o Develop and write integrated marketing proposals (radio, events, digital, outdoor) for clients in partnership with relevant divisions of iHeartMedia
o Present marketing concepts to clients in conjunction with sales team
• Foster and manage relationships across internal divisions and with external clients in conjunction with sales partners
• Effectively transition and kick-off sold programs and promotions to the Execution team by providing strategic & creative guidance, and clearly communicating program objectives and priorities
• Assist in the creation of case studies, awards submissions go-to-market collateral as necessary
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience in Advertising, Media, Marketing or a related field
• Preferred experience includes sales marketing, account strategy or media agency experience; radio experience is a plus
• Exceptional knowledge of marketing strategies, concepts and practices
• Proven track record of developing and managing successful, large-scale marketing strategies, programs or campaigns
• Strong understanding of both the digital and social media landscape
• Strong understanding of research metrics and ability to apply them to strengthen client proposals
• Outstanding project management and performance measurement skills
• Demonstrates leadership, strategic & creative thinking
• Strong writing, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Excellent organization, planning, multi-tasking and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast-paced work environment
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter with hands-on approach
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in related fields, such as Marketing, Business or a related field
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company's radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio and on the company's radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company's operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
Job Code: 4192
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online