Associate Account Executive
iHeartMediaWashington Grove, MD
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Associate Account Executive jobs in Washington Grove-MD
Search all Associate Account Executive postings
Full Time Job
Do you want to be a part of a sales team that identifies and develops new business opportunities; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; works with senior sellers to close business; assists your team in building client relationships; and works collectively to meet your team's goals? Then, act now to join our growing, iHeartMedia team. We are solution providers utilizing radio, digital, mobile, station events and promotions for local, regional and national clients. Join this energized, fun, sometimes crazy, but super supportive, highly successful team.
Why work here?
• Positive and productive work environment
• We breed success
• Independence to create your best work flow
• It's fun being a creative problem solver
• Build lifelong relationships with clients
• Proprietary systems, processes and support to help you succeed
• Room for growth and promotion within our team
This is a full time position with benefits and an exciting career path. Take control of your future through a salaried plus commission compensation plan as an Associate Account Executive.
• Collaborates, assists and works with assigned Account Executive to generate new sales, maintain existing relationships and grow iHeartMedia brand and reputation.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Some sales experience is preferred, but not required
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• None required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.