Associate Account Executive
iHeartMediaWashington Grove, MD
Full Time Job
Do you want to be a part of a sales team that identifies and develops new business opportunities; offers solutions that help clients achieve their business goals; works with senior sellers to close business; assists your team in building client relationships; and works collectively to meet your team's goals? Then, act now to join our growing, iHeartMedia team. We are solution providers utilizing radio, digital, mobile, station events and promotions for local, regional and national clients. Join this energized, fun, sometimes crazy, but super supportive, highly successful team.
Why work here?
• Positive and productive work environment
• We breed success
• Independence to create your best work flow
• It's fun being a creative problem solver
• Build lifelong relationships with clients
• Proprietary systems, processes and support to help you succeed
• Room for growth and promotion within our team
This is a full time position with benefits and an exciting career path. Take control of your future through a salaried plus commission compensation plan as an Associate Account Executive.
• Collaborates, assists and works with assigned Account Executive to generate new sales, maintain existing relationships and grow iHeartMedia brand and reputation.
• Creates effective marketing campaigns in cooperation with iHeartMedia resources.
• Steers clients based on market, platform and station information.
• Maintains client communication and ensures client satisfaction.
• Monitors competition to continually find new account leads.
• Follows all station procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
• Candidate must drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's license and state-mandated auto insurance
• Flexibility and creativity
• Professional appearance
• Persuasive communication skills: verbal, written and presentation
• Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi task in a fast-paced environment
• Some sales experience is preferred, but not required
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• None required
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
iHeartMedia, Inc. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services for local communities and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
iHeartMedia, Inc. consists of two main media businesses: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (NYSE: CCO) and the wholly owned iHeartMedia. Between these divisions, we focus on providing a spectrum of multi-platform advertising and marketing opportunities for partners and world-class entertainment content and events for listeners and users.
With 245 million monthly listeners in the U.S., 97 million monthly digital uniques and 196 million monthly consumers of its Total Traffic and Weather Network, iHeartMedia has the largest reach of any radio or television outlet in America. It serves over 150 markets through 859 owned radio stations, and the company's radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio and on the company's radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on iPads and smartphones and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia's free digital radio service, is the No. 1 all-in-one digital audio service with over 345 million downloads; it reached its first 20 million registered users faster than any digital service in Internet history and reached 50 million users faster than any digital music service and even faster than Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest. The company's operations include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation.
Job Code: 4375
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online