Please review our posting guidelines.
Jobs must be within the entertainment, broadcast, publishing or digital media industries. Typical companies include studios, networks, record labels, production companies, talent agents, management companies, post production facilities, entertainment law firms, TV/Feature productions, Visual FX companies, etc.
All jobs listed must represent positions at YOUR COMPANY and each listing and must describe a unique job or internship. RECRUITING AGENCIES, HEADHUNTERS, AND AD AGENCIES are permitted to post on our system. Please contact sales (firstname.lastname@example.org) for ad rates.
Cost: Basic Posting is free for employers. For increased visibility, we offer premium posting options.
Timeframe: Each posting is manually screened and placed into all appropriate job categories and will be posted for 30 days (renewable). You can edit/delete/update the posting anytime online via the Employer Center under "My Postings".
We generally DO NOT accept postings for:
- Talent Scouts or companies who employ talent scouts.
- Any company associated in any way with advance fee talent services.
- Any postings from web based business whose core business is artist promotion.
- Any posting that is associated with a modeling school or a for profit acting school or companies who own schools.
- Unlicensed talent agencies.
- Unpaid modeling jobs.
- Postings seeking representation for yourself or your project.
- Postings seeking financing of your project.
- Commission only jobs.
- Unpaid/Intern blogging, writing or otherwise free content generators.
- Sales Internships.
- Brand Ambassador Internships.