Young HollywoodLos Angeles, CA
Seeking another qualified editor to assist in post-production for company that focuses on celebrity and pop culture content for both television and digital.
• Ability to cut fast paced MTV style segments.
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere, audio mixing, various codec's, and media management.
• Ability to think independently and suggest creative options to producers.
• Must be able to cut at a timely pace while maintaining a sharp attention to detail.
• Must possess the ability to insert and maneuver several key graphic assets.
• Must have a reel and/or samples of your work.
• Experienced in Adobe After Effects and / or Motion.
• Experience with Compressor.
• Knowledge of multi-camera editing.
• Familiarity with Photoshop.
•Experience in cutting celebrity content, reality television, music videos or content in the digital space is a plus
*Experience operating various cameras is another plus
*Team Player with a great attitude
******PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT IF YOU HAVEN''T APPLIED TO YH FOR A POSITION IN THE PAST
******NO PHONE CALLS
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online