Fall Intern - Graphic Design
Young HollywoodLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Young Hollywood is the Leading Digital Celebrity Network for Millennials. YH is available on digital, social and mobile in over 160 Countries and in over 120 Million homes via the YH OTT Network on Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV and Xbox. Based out of Los Angeles, Young Hollywood is looking for interns who are passionate about content and digital growth.
Internships are available each semester (fall, spring and summer). All internships are unpaid and available only to students enrolled in an accredited academic program at the time of the internship who can receive credit. Our Spring 2017 Internship will start January 9, and interns will be expected to commit at least 3 days a week for a minimum of 3 months.
This unpaid internship is guaranteed to be a unique opportunity if you are looking to pursue a career in the entertainment industry. Interns will gain practical, real-world experience.
The graphic design intern will work directly with the social media and marketing teams by brainstorming and assisting with creating company-related projects such as logos, content art-work and a variety of different graphics to push engagements through our social media platforms. This intern will gain exposure to the world of entertainment through the art of designing digital content.
- Assist social media manager and marketing team with creating unique creative content
- Photo editing, cropping and retouching
- Generating content for social media platforms
- Design logos and headers for YH channels
- Assist in engaging with and maintaining online communities
- Help in creation of decks and proposals
- Help marketing team with marketing materials
- A background in graphic design / whether that be coursework or internship related
- Excellent editing skills with Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop / Lightroom / Illustrator etc.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative on specific projects
- Fast learner
- Proficient in PowerPoint
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online