YSK Entertainment, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Personal & Administrative Assistant to International Recording Artist/ Celebrity
We are the Los Angeles office of a top Japanese rock star. We are looking to expand our team by hiring a personal/administrative assistant to help in managing the personal and professional affairs of this individual and his corporate entities. This includes, but is not limited to personal matters/requests/preferences, property management, being a personal driver, and assist office staff in general administration.
This is a career opportunity with gradual upward mobility.
- This is a Full Time position. Working hours are Monday through Friday from 10am - 6pm.
Schedule is subject to change, and during busy projects, can result in extended hours
- Accompanying and/or driving principle to business meetings, dinners, special events
- May require travel (international and/or domestic) and must have valid passport
- Assist principal with administrative tasks including, but not limited to: scheduling
appointments, running errands, taking notes in meetings, answering phones, photocopying, conducting research, collaborating with team, and managing contact database
- Supervise projects at multiple residences and prestigious recording studio
- Interact positively with others and maintain relationships both internally and externally
- Arrange travel, accommodations and create comprehensive and detailed itineraries
- Research, negotiate, budget and purchase office/personal supplies, services and
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Driving: Must have a clean driving record, valid driver's license, a reliable vehicle and be
able to drive as needed Experience:
- Minimum 1 year prior experience as a Hollywood personal assistant strongly preferred
- Must be a critical thinker, with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently,
multitask and perform effectively in a hectic fast paced environment
- Due to international nature of principal, must understand and adhere to international
cultural norms and expectations
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (namely Word and Excel) as well as Google Docs
- Strong time and project management skills
- Must be a self-directed, willing to take on projects and see them through to completion
- Strong driving skills, with ability to drive and navigate throughout Greater Los Angeles
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Interest in the music industry and/or prior experience in music business preferred
- Demonstrate thick skin, common sense, discretion and trustworthiness
- Detailed oriented, organized and proactive
- Excellent references
Please send resume as attachment, cover letter in body of email and in subject write ''PAJRS''
Compensation: $16-18/hour plus benefits (benefits after three months), depending on experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online