Workshop CreativeWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Conceptualize, design and animate graphics for use in digital marketing for theatrical and broadcast campaigns.
Conceptual design, creation and revisions to static and motion graphics.
Creation and delivery of finished graphic elements.
- 3+ years experience working with social content (Static graphics, gifs, motion graphics, original illustrations).
- A strong design eye and unique approach to each property.
- Unique opinions when it comes to the design of content.
- Strong awareness of social tactics and trends in content.
- Deep knowledge of the digital art world as it collides with social media.
- Desire to learn and grow within a growing social media team.
- Expert knowledge in Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects.
- Proficiency in: Keynote/Powerpoint.
- Detail-oriented with attention to spacing, margins and alignment of graphics and typography.
- Comfortable with tight deadlines.
- Team player with the ability to work across many different departments with a lot of moving parts.
- Previous experience in the entertainment space a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online