Intern - Social Media
Wise EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Wise Entertainment is seeking a Social Media Intern to assist the Development team in our Santa Monica office in the production of video and graphic content for the web and social media properties that the company maintains, including the hit Hulu Original series East Los High. An interest in social media and multi-platform marketing is a must. Previous entertainment office or production experience is a plus but not required. The candidate must be highly motivated with strong organizational skills and work ethic, a positive attitude and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Interns are required for a minimum of two days per week in the office. Internships are unpaid, but can be done for school credit.
- Conducting research
- Developing social media content
- Monitoring and reporting on social media engagement
- Image and video asset management
- Occasional office runs
- Complete fluency on all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Photography skills (not required)
- Familiarity with the Adobe suite of graphic design applications (not required)
- Video editing (not required)
- Familiarity with website creation tools like Wordpress and Squarespace (not required)
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to learn social media marketing multi-platform content strategy for entertainment as well as how a television production office and set are run. We are a fun and creative team with a broad diversity of experience and expertise. We place enormous emphasis on providing practical training to help our interns develop their skills. Must have a laptop.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online