Celebrity Public Relations Director
WilhelminaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• The Wilhelmina Public Relations executive will secure top-tier national fashion and beauty media opportunities for our celebrity clients, including press coverage across broadcast, print and digital; speaking engagements; sponsorship opportunities; red carpet events etc.
• Will help create and drive newsworthy story ideas / pitches for our talent and the company.
• Liaise with clients on events and media to support seamless strategy and communication among all relevant parties.
• Interface with senior management daily as relevant to press opportunities, event logistics, media monitoring etc.
• Work directly with fashion houses and magazine editorial fashion departments to secure editorial, fashion event seating, and celebrity attendance.
• Minimum 4 years experience on either the agency or client side, with demonstrated success
• A high-energy professional with established national media and celebrity contacts and a proven track record of building strong relationships
• Proven track record of securing national feature placements on television, in print, and online
• Excellent written and verbal skills (samples required).
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Ability to travel and work some weekends (when necessary)
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
• BA/BS Bachelor's Degree (Communication, Media Relations, Public Relations, or related field)
Job Type: Full-time
• Public Relations: 4 years
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online