Wilhelmina International, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2016 9:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Through Wilhelmina Models and its other subsidiaries including Wilhelmina Artist Management, Wilhelmina International, Inc. provides traditional, full-service fashion model and talent management services, specializing in the representation and management of leading models, entertainers, artists, athletes and other talent to various customers and clients including retailers, designers, advertising agencies and catalog companies. Wilhelmina Models was founded in 1967 by Wilhelmina Cooper, a renowned fashion model, and is one of the oldest and largest fashion model management companies in the world. Wilhelmina Models is headquartered in New York and, since its founding, has grown to include operations located in Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago and London.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Assist the board with day to day duties;
• Digital photography of the models;
• Organize the natural light digital photo studio within the Agency;
• Arrange tests and does research on new photographers;
• Stay in contact with the models everyday;
• Organize the books and portfolios;
• Attend events during the week and/or weekends
• Perform administrative work duties include filing and answering phones
• Education and/or experience preferred;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Excellent organizational skills, problem solving and attention to detail;
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced office environment;
• Sociable with ability to build rapport quickly with talent;
• Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Interest in Fashion and Social media savvy;
• Proficient skills with Adobe Photoshop, MS Excel, and Mac Platform; and
• Confident, self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
• Photography skills are a plus but not essential.
Additional positions may be available in our other offices located in Chicago, Miami, and/or New York, as well as possible international availability in our London office.
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.