Wilhelmina International, Inc.Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/19/2016 9:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Search for Agent jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Agent postings
Full Time Job
Through Wilhelmina Models and its other subsidiaries including Wilhelmina Artist Management, Wilhelmina International, Inc. provides traditional, full-service fashion model and talent management services, specializing in the representation and management of leading models, entertainers, artists, athletes and other talent to various customers and clients including retailers, designers, advertising agencies and catalog companies. Wilhelmina Models was founded in 1967 by Wilhelmina Cooper, a renowned fashion model, and is one of the oldest and largest fashion model management companies in the world. Wilhelmina Models is headquartered in New York and, since its founding, has grown to include operations located in Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago and London.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Serve as the Marketing representative, representing Wilhelmina's models to customer base and build the business across product lines and geographic boundaries;
• Initiate and develop ongoing relationships with advertising decision makers, models, photographers, videographers, stylists and other industry players to identify and develop modeling placement opportunities and lead and facilitate the closing of model placement opportunities in advertising campaigns;
• Demonstrable ability to spot people with successful modeling potential;
• Work closely with prospective clients to source model(s) to appear in print, video, digital or other media advertising campaigns;
• Schedule appointments for models with potential clients and ensuring the model arrives when expected;
• Advocate for models and negotiate fees;
• Find and develop new models;
• Understand, review and analyze every aspect of advertising campaign to ensure no conflict of interest between product(s) advertised and the model or model's prior endorsements and/or work;
• Create and develop inventive, imaginative and original concepts to propose models for perspective advertising clients
• Manage business affairs for talent;
• Develop and expanding the existing database of models, making sure good general model management is in place;
• Stay current with latest developments in the advertising sector and fashion; and
• Serve as subject matter expert on advertising trends, as well as demographic target's for specific advertisers and their products.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or a related field of study;
• 2-4 years experience representing top category models and media relations
• Experience developing and booking models
• Prior experience in fashion and advertising
• Understanding of how the behind-the-scenes of the model industry works and prior selling experience.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent problem solving and attention to detail;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively;
• Maintain high level of integrity and confidentiality; and
• Tactfulness and an eye for talent.
Additional positions may be available in our other offices located in Chicago, Miami, and/or New York, as well as possible international availability in our London office.
Interested applicants should send their resume, cover letter, and salary requirements