Junior Account Manager
Wildkat PRLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Junior Account Manager - London
WildKat PR is a game-changer in the classical music industry. We adamantly believe in changing the status quo of our industry, embracing creative values both on- and offline.
WildKat PR is the only classical music PR agency to spread worldwide, having established ourselves in London, Berlin and New York. We are deeply devoted to seeking out and using online platforms to reach and engage substantial new audiences, producing all-encompassing, bespoke, international PR campaigns that are data-driven.
WildKat PR is offering an exciting opportunity to join our London team. Working with the Founder, Director of the London Office, and Account Managers, they will learn how to develop and execute creative PR campaigns across the classical music and cultural industries in order to generate coverage and publicity for our clients.
As a Junior Account Manager:
• To support the Director of the London Office with her administrative needs
• To assist the Account Managers in securing opportunities for clients and helping them to achieve their PR goals. This includes: researching publications and opportunities for coverage, organising client events, assisting with client reports and feedback
• To think creatively about how you (and your colleagues) approach campaigns. You will be asked to continually make new connections and approach your work in innovative ways. You will be expected to challenge how we, and the industry, are doing things
• To write copy in relation to client needs, including: fact sheets, bios, blogposts, newsletters, brochures
• To learn quickly and efficiently how to develop and execute creative PR campaigns in order to take on your own clients and manage their PR goals effectively. This will include liaising with journalists to generate and secure media coverage for clients
• To organise client events, as needed. This includes: concerts, VIP receptions, industry networking events
• To attend all relevant artists' events (which regularly occur outside of office hours) including meetings and performances
• To network within the industry to build your reputation and that of the company.
• To be willing to take on additional responsibilities and grow into a more senior role within the company
Opportunities of working with WildKat PR:
• Small, open plan office
• Chance to do diverse things within the role and expand your skillset quickly
• Gain wider industry experience, not just PR
• Supportive colleagues and management welcoming your fresh ideas
• Personalised creative skills training and coaching
• Collaboration with mainstream brands and projects
• Opportunities for travel
• Sociable atmosphere
• Interest in classical music, culture and the arts
• A fast learner, able to absorb information quickly and confidently put it into practice
• Ability to remain calm when working under pressure and to manage conflicting deadlines
• Proven administrative and organisational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to take initiative and responsibility when working alone
• Ability to work as part of a team
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• A strong interest in online media
• Good standard of computer literacy (Word, Excel, Wordpress)
• Education to degree level
• Fluency in another language
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Staff benefits include annual ski trip, Friday drinks, office yoga, opportunity for sabbatical and 6 hour working days
Job Code: WildKat PR Junior Account Manager application
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online