Supervisor for Mastering and Deliverables
Wild Woods Picture and SoundStudio City, CA
Full Time Job
Wild Woods Picture & Sound / XTracks, an expanding multi workflow post production service provider is seeking Full Time Supervisor for our digital media operations and mastering department.
Knowledge Experience Requirements
Minimum 10 years of post production facility experience in the area of mastering deliverables for multiple programming types both domestic and international including;
- Scripted Episodic
- Digital Media
- Manage staff of 6 to 10 and help perform day-to-day deliverable creation, uploads,
staffing requirements, cross training and departmental growth development.
- Tape and file based deliverable requirements for domestic long and short form
- Tape and file based deliverables for international workflow distribution including
DPP specifications, conversions and PSE testing.
- Delivery process requirements for metadata packaging for ITunes,
Amazon, Netflix, YouTube, Amazon and other similar digital platform networks.
- Strong knowledge of Avid, FCP, Premier NLE systems and After Effects.
- HD - 4k - Tape and file based workflows
- IMF and DCP creation
- Experience with Easy DCP
- HDR - 8k workflow knowledge and technical workflow understanding
- Harding PSE testing, fixes and reports.
- 5 Point, Technical, and Master QC process and procedure requirements.
- Experience with various upload/download service providers and securing credentials.
- Understanding of IT related technology and facility requirements.
- Strong Mac and PC experience.
- Knowledge of Picture and Sound finishing workflows as it relates to mastering
deliverable requirements and procedures.
- Willing to learn and research new technology and workflows.
- Ability to communicate and work with various 3rd party resource service providers as it
relates to mastering deliverable creation.
- Ability to trouble shoot and provide solutions to workflow problems during a project.
- Advise and offer process improvements to management to help advance workflows
and policies to better the department and company.
- Works calm and in control under pressure situations.
- Strong positive personality and works well with others as a team.
- Attention to detail, organizational skills and time management as must.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online