Product Support Specialist
Full Time Job
WideOrbit is looking for a motivated and experienced support specialist for our WO Program software. The WO Program Product Support Specialist must have a proven track-record in programming in the broadcast or cable networking industry, possess excellent communication skills, and be eager to learn and grow with a fast-paced team.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Help users with how-to questions regarding use of WO Program
- Identify and document software defects and requests for enhancements
- Provide information regarding customer needs to engineering and marketing
- Provide support for the integration between WO Traffic, WO Network with WO Program products
- Work with team to develop product support infrastructure
- Able to effectively communicate to a technical and non-technical audience
- Able to work 9am-6pm PST schedule
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Here is what we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a programming role in a TV, network or cable station is strongly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially over the telephone
- Working knowledge of broadcasting station or cable network workflows and equipment is a must
- Familiarity with broadcast network, syndicated programming and cable network programming
- Ability to read and understand programming contracts, including barter valuations, broadcast windows, primary, secondary and optional runs; and payments
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new software and able to solve customers' issues quickly and effectively
- Experience using web based applications and comfortable with learning and using new technologies
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a team environment
- The ability to balance competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience with MS Windows, Word, and Excel
- Outstanding problem-solving, follow-up, and organizational skills
This position will be based in our Denver, Dallas, or San Francisco Office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires are made without regard to any individual's race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation or ordinance. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks: Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks: Health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit is the leading provider of advertising management technology for cable networks, local television stations and radio stations. More than 3,200 broadcasters and networks leverage WideOrbit solutions to streamline operations, maximize revenue from traditional, digital and programmatic channels, and extend their business across distribution platforms. Our clients include Entercom Communications, Entravision Communications Corporation, Gray Television, Inc., Meredith Corporation, NBCUniversal, The E.W. Scripps Co. and Tribune Media. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States as well as in London, Paris and Gothenburg, Sweden.