Product Support Specialist - Digital Hub
WideOrbitNew York, NY
Full Time Job
WideOrbit is looking for a motivated and experienced support specialist for our product - WO Digital Hub. WO Digital Hub is WideOrbit's digital order management system, which manages the entire ad sales cycle from opportunity and order to invoice and analysis. The WO Digital Hub Product Support Specialist must have a proven track-record in the digital ad sales industry, possess excellent communication skills, and be eager to learn and grow with a fast-paced team.
Here is what you'll be doing:
- Help users with how-to questions regarding use of WO Digital Hub
- Troubleshoot technical issues surrounding digital ad delivery
- Identify and document software defects and requests for enhancements
- Provide information regarding customer needs to engineering and marketing
- Work with team to develop product support infrastructure
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Reports to the Director of Client Services, WO Digital Hub
Here is what we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in the digital ad sales industry is strongly preferred or experience at a software company
- Experience with advertising/media sales proposals, ad sales traffic management and stewardship applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Familar with CRM - Salesforce experience is a plus
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new software
- Experience using web based applications and comfortable with learning and using new technologies
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and balance competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency in MS Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with SQL preferred
- Outstanding problem-solving, follow-up, and organizational skills
This position will be based in our New York office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hires are made without regard to any individual's race, age, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, religion, marital status or domestic partnership; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions; other medical conditions or genetic characteristic; sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or transgender status; or any other basis protected by state, federal or local law, regulation or ordinance.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks: Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks: Health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
WideOrbit is the leading provider of advertising management technology for cable networks, local television stations and radio stations. More than 3,200 broadcasters and networks leverage WideOrbit solutions to streamline operations, maximize revenue from traditional, digital and programmatic channels, and extend their business across distribution platforms. Our clients include Entercom Communications, Entravision Communications Corporation, Gray Television, Inc., Meredith Corporation, NBCUniversal, The E.W. Scripps Co. and Tribune Media. WideOrbit is headquartered in San Francisco with offices across the United States as well as in London, Paris and Gothenburg, Sweden.
Please apply online Website: Apply At Employer's Site