WhiskytreeSan Rafael, CA
Full Time Job
Located north of San Francisco, California in Marin County, Whiskytree is a content creation company that is equal parts agency and production company, as well as a computer graphics powerhouse. Our work spans industries and generations, and you are just as likely to find it on the silver screen as you are on television, the internet, in an app, a game, or in VR or AR.
We are looking for a Studio Manager to join our team immediately on a project basis.
• Manage the day-to-day operations of the studio including AR/AP, payroll, purchasing, organizing company events, etc.
• Manage the studio's recruiting and HR efforts
• Foster relationships with established vendors
• Take ownership for the organization and smooth running of the studio
• Foster an inspiring company culture and participate in the success of the workplace on a daily basis
• 3 - 5 years' experience working in a similar role
• Visual effects or game industry experience required
• Bachelor's degree in an applicable field of study
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Robust experience in MS Office; particular familiarity with Excel
• Strong sense of initiative and ability to push forward a process
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrates the highest degree of reliability, integrity and diplomacy
• Positive attitude with a focus on fostering efficiency, employee happiness and productivity
• Ideal candidate loves to be involved in different aspects of a business
Job Code: Studio Manager Submission -
Send email that contains the following:
• Subject line ''Studio Manager Submission - your name''
• Your resume and cover letter
• Your date of availability
No phone calls please. Thank you! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online