WhiskytreeSan Rafael, CA
Full Time Job
Located north of San Francisco, California in Marin County, Whiskytree is a content creation company that is equal parts agency and production company, as well as a computer graphics powerhouse. Our work spans industries and generations, and you are just as likely to find it on the silver screen as you are on television, the internet, in an app, a game, or in VR or AR.
We are currently looking for a Production Assistant. This is a long-term project role with a possibility of converting into a staff position.
• Perform basic administrative office duties
• Provide data entry support by utilizing production tracking system such as Shotgun
• Copy and maintain organization of all material acquired through file transfer systems including Aspera, Signiant and FTP.
• Primary contact for all shipping, receiving and distribution of mail
• Organize client calls
• Responsible for ordering and pickup for meals and maintaining supply of snack foods
• Solid computer skills required, preferably in both Mac and PC
• 1-2 years of professional experience preferred but not required
• Bachelor's degree in film, art, or related field
• Familiarity with file transfer systems and digital file formats
• Comfortable working with databases such as Shotgun
• Great communication skills, highly organized and detail oriented
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Enjoy working in a team environment
• Thoroughness and follow-through are a must
• Passion for the entertainment industry is a plus
Send email that contains the following:
• Subject line ''Production Assistant - your name''
• Your resume and cover letter
• Your availability
No phone calls please. Thank you Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online