Sr. Seo Manager
Whalerock IndustriesWest Hollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2016 5:46:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Web Design/Development Category
Search for Sr. Seo Manager jobs in West Hollywood-CA
Search all Sr. Seo Manager postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Seo Manager (Seo Consultant)
Whalerock Industries is looking for an experienced Sr. SEO Manager who can optimize all WRI properties to maximize free search traffic across mobile and desktop. This person is a hands-on professional with excellent problem solving and organizational skills who is able to work with multiple departments in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate...
• Report SEO analytics, traffic and user engagement across all properties and page types on a weekly basis.
• Manage day-to-day SEO tasks such as monitoring keyword raking, page load time, error messages, indexation rate, engagement metrics, etc.
• Analyze large data sets generated from multiple sources, including Web analytics, site crawls, and large third-party SEO databases.
• Study search demand to identify growth opportunities for our content.
• Define editorial standards for maximizing sustainable free search traffic.
• Work closely with engineering and QA teams to validate changes and troubleshoot SEO related issues.
• Write precise technical SEO requirements and test plans and work with product/tech to implement recommendations.
• Perform technical and quality audits on all WRI properties.
• Develop long-term SEO strategy for WRI properties including Mobile SEO strategy.
• Work with the Business Intelligence team to craft algorithms that predict topics our audience is interested in consuming.
• Up to date with industry trends and recommend changes as necessary.
• An expert in Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster tool.
• Proficient in using other SEO tools such as seoClarity, Brightedge, Conductor, MOZ and Screaming Frog.
• Proficient in Web Analytics tools like GA and log analysis tools like Splunk, Kibana, SumoLogic, etc
• At least 4 years of SEO experience.
• Preference for experience in content SEO and managing multiple websites and mobile experiences.
• Experience with link audits and white hat link building practices.
• Strong understanding of technical best practices for page speed performance and SEO crawlability.
• Experience using tools for analyzing and monitoring page load performance such as Google Pagespeed, New Relic, WebPageTest, Firebug, YSlow, etc.
• Strong prioritization skills.
• Exceptional Microsoft Excel skills.
• BS degree in a technical field preferred.
Success at Whalerock Industries requires that…
• You have a sense of humor.
• You love to win.
• You like getting your hands dirty.
• You solve problems.
• You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
• You know the acronyms but speak in plain English.
• If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
• You naturally go the extra mile.
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes.
• You give credit to others where credit is due and take responsibility for misses when they rest with you.
• Did we mention you love to win?