Whalerock IndustriesWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Whalerock is currently seeking a highly-qualified, polished, and professional Receptionist. This is not a typical front desk position, and this is not your typical company. We offer room for growth and development, and are seeking only the most qualified applicants.
The ideal candidate:
• Answer front desk phones and greet guests,
• Manage conference room calendars and materials.
• Maintain the lobby, guest areas, Boardoom and reception conference rooms.
• Sign for and help distribute incoming packages.
• Support HR and Ops with new hire prep tasks, including paperwork, and ordering building and parking cards.
• Order and distribute office supplies. Itemize and allocate office supply expenses, by department.
• Train quarterly interns on front desk responsibilities.
• Coordinate office meals, as needed.
• Keep all reception documents up to date including Reception Binder, New Hire paperwork, phone lists, etc
• Perform morning prep and evening office wrap-up/lock-up duties.
• Punctual, honest, and will be consistent with attendance.
• Friendly, outgoing, welcoming, and has professional demeanor and appearance at all times.
• Highly communicative.
• Helpful with facilitating questions from callers and helpful.
• 1-2 Years of work experience.
• Previous Entertainment Reception experience strongly preferred.
• Strong organization skills, detail-oriented, and exceptional follow through.
• Has a proactive, positive approach, and a great attitude.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Success at Whalerock Industries requires that…
• You have a sense of humor.
• You love to win.
• You like getting your hands dirty.
• You solve problems.
• You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
• You know the acronyms but speak in plain English.
• If you don't know something, you say so. Then go figure it out quickly.
• You naturally go the extra mile.
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes.
• You give credit to others where credit is due and take responsibility for misses when they rest with you.
• Did we mention you love to win?