Whalerock IndustriesWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Whalerock Industries is currently seeking an experienced, capable Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to an executive. The role allows exposure to exciting departments of Whalerock Industries, an entertainment digital media company. The Executive Assistant candidate that succeeds in this opportunity is someone who is highly organized and intuitive. He or she enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced challenging, yet fun environment.
The ideal candidate...
• Act as primary administrative support 1 (one) executive
• Field calls, manage phone sheet, schedule meetings and team interviews, greet guests/partners, handle project files and submissions for the executive.
• Regulate correspondence, handle light dictation, and manage charitable donations.
• Coordinate travel, both within US and International, set visits, and public appearances for VIP and Talent, and manage corresponding expense reports.
• Facilitate interdepartmental meetings and communication.
• Assist in business-related research & projects, as assigned.
• Help facilitate the office space/details for new hires.
• Comfortable with receiving direct feedback and offering the same, in a professional, composed manner.
• Extremely detail-oriented, and has impeccable follow-through.
• Comfortable operating and performing basic troubleshooting with Macs, iPads, iPhones, Blackberry, and other mobile devices, as applicable.
• Able to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines.
• Excellent at time management and highly organized.
• Driven, and likes to take initiative.
• Trustworthy – confidentiality is a must.
• Someone who can work collaboratively throughout an organization.
• At least 3-5 years prior experience working as an assistant to a President, C-level, and/or senior executive(s) at agency/studio/network.
• Bachelor’s degree.
Success at Whalerock Industries requires that…
• A sense of humor is a must.
• You are creative and have a keen interest in new or digital media.
• You solve problems.
• You are entrepreneurial, smart, and passionate.
• You love to win.
• If you don’t know how to do something, you speak up and work with team members to learn
• You naturally go the extra mile.
• You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes.
• You give credit to others where credit is due and take responsibility for misses when they rest with you.
• Did we mention you love to win?