Intern - Fashion PR
Wetherly GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
WETHERLY GROUP IS SEEKING A PUBLIC RELATIONS INTERN IN LOS ANGELES, CA
The purpose of the Public Relations Intern at Wetherly LA is to support the team within various divisions (Fashion, Accessories, Beauty, and Lifestyle) on day-to-day tasks and larger scale projects and events.
Wetherly Group - is a New York and Los Angeles based public relations and digital agency known for our dynamic, forward thinking approach to traditional PR. Results-driven and fully integrated we create compelling campaigns and quality strategic editorial placement across print, digital, social, and celebrity mediascapes.
The purpose of the Public Relations Intern at Wetherly LA is to support the team within various divisions (Fashion, Accessories, Beauty, and Lifestyle) on day-to-day tasks and larger scale projects and events, in order to understand the full scope of agency work and receive a well-rounded experience.
Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assistance in agency client events. Duties may include guest check-in, event set up and breakdown, gift bag compilation, etc.
• Merchandising of the agency's collections under the supervision and instruction of Account Executives.
• Assisting with stylist, editor, and blogger appointments for loans by maintaining the inflow and outflow of samples.
• Research surrounding up-and-coming industry influencers (celebrities, bloggers, stylists, designers), client competitive analysis, etc.
• Monitoring paparazzi and social media sites for celebrity placements and assisting Account Executives in drafting up celebrity media alerts.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online