Digital Media Coordinator
Weissman/Markovitz CommunicationsLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Digital Media Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Media Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Weissman/Markovitz Communications, a long-standing entertainment awards consulting and public relations firm whose clients include Paramount, FX Networks, Amazon Studios, several motion picture guilds and small, independent films, is seeking a Digital Media Coordinator to join our team. This position will work with the President and Vice President to execute innovative social and digital media strategies in support of our clients, as well as assist with event and administrative support.
The ideal candidate is someone with a minimum of 2+ years of social media experience, is an expert when it comes to running daily campaigns for multiple clients, is highly strategic and analytical, and has a passion for entertainment, film and television.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Create winning social media campaigns for entertainment and non-profit clients.
• Produce and curate daily content for clients on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• Serve as thought leader when it comes to social and digital strategies and share daily news and insights among the internal team and clients.
• Create and post content across platforms during live events (i.e. award shows, film screenings, panels, art gallery openings, etc.).
• Provide SEO, website and digital recommendations for clients.
• Develop monthly reports and occasional client presentations with actionable insights and recommendations.
• Create social graphics and event invites (using Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, etc.)
• Manage digital media assets such as client photos, video, DVDs, etc.
• Assist with press outreach and pitching as needed.
• Provide event and administrative backup support.
• 2+ years of proven success in social media with focus on entertainment, film and television.
• Experience building social media profiles across all major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, YouTube, Vimeo, Snapchat, Periscope, etc.)
• Strong understanding of social media analytics (i.e. Sprout Social, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.).
• Graphic design experience (PhotoShop, Canva, etc.).
• Excellent, sharp and fresh writing/editorial skills.
• Videography/video editing experience.
• Familiarity with ad campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Google AdWords, etc.).
• Some experience with HTML and managing a website.
• Demonstrated project management skills. Able to effectively manage multiple clients/projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter and able to work independently.
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends for events.
• Reliable transportation (MUST HAVE A CAR).
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.