WassermanNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Presentation Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all Presentation Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Wasserman is currently seeking an Presentation Specialist in our NYC office location:
• Work as part of the internal creative team to support the company's efforts to build the brand and give powerful presentations with the highest level of design, execution and ongoing innovation.
• Design a variety of high-visibility projects ranging from internal brand to key client pitches.
• Develop and maintain effective and consistent graphics that support our brand strategy.
• Create presentation materials for internal and external use, including presentation decks, concept boards, digital and social assets, etc.
• Create a variety of design outputs including logos, illustrations, graphs, infographs, charts, HTML layouts and other artwork.
• Create original graphic content for a wide variety of audiences, including integrate, stylize and edit photography as well as motion graphics and dynamic concepts into presentations.
• Collaborate with others to plan, conceptualize, create, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects.
• Work with other creatives and business heads to manage workloads and workflow for small- to large-scale productions.
• Contribute to the innovative development of the internal creative department.
• Provide quality assurance of all deliverables.
• 2-4 years experience required, and ability to demonstrate a strong portfolio within the sports, entertainment and lifestyle industry is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in graphic design/visual communications is preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite and HTML as well as Power Point and Keynote.
• Proven understanding of design principles and best practices.
• Creative thinking, customer service, flexibility and strong attention to detail.
• Ability to modify existing artworks and develop new templates.
• Experience creating bold and innovative designs.
• Well-developed communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Proficient at visual communication; translating business goals into creative designs.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to manage multiple priorities and strict deadlines.
• Has a ''can do'' attitude and willing to work late.