Insights & Research Manager
Full Time Job
To develop and deliver research, analysis and insight requirements to client's and internal stakeholders using a variety of data to support fast, pro-active, commercial decision-making throughout the business.
• Work directly with clients, and their supporting agencies, to design, manage and deliver research programs in response to specific commercial and planning needs.
• Work as part of a consultancy project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of any dedicated research stream in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
• Work with all functions within the Wasserman business, notably Marketing, to deliver research solutions and insights that bring concepts and strategies to life and in support of point-of-view documents and new business leads.
• Maintain a good working relationship with key stakeholders to ensure all parties receive appropriate attention, support, and ensures Wasserman is in lock-step with the client's plans as it relates to their growth and commercial partnership strategies.
• Manage interagency relationships; working with outside agencies and partners to ensure smooth execution of all client research programs.
• Maintain a personal interest in the research landscape, particularly any new technologies or approaches to identify the next best strategic opportunities that help Wasserman to continue to deliver top results to the client.
• Understands the landscape for each client's business as well as the industry contexts for their investments.
• Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g. Marketing, Statistics).
• 2-3 years relevant experience in qualitative and quantitative research (preferably in a sports, cultural, media, or entertainment field).
• Proven ability and track-record in interpreting, assessing and translating data into insight. Must be able to draw insights across studies and not only within the context of one piece of research.
• Experience of using digital and standard systems such as Google Analytics, Comscore
• Strong analytical skills - able to interpret, translate and present data.
• High-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications; advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel for deck development
• Proficiency with SPSS or similar statistical analysis software packages
Additional Skill Set Qualifications:
• Working knowledge of project management fundamentals.
• Possess exceptional communication skills, both orally and in writing.
• Superior interpersonal skills and be able to create a rapport with people of all demographics.
• High level of initiative and works well independently and in a team environment.
• Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
• Well developed analytical and problem solving skills.
• Requires self-management, including the ability to assess a situation and quickly implement solutions.
• Must be able to multi-task and be flexible enough to react under stressful circumstances.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online