Winter Intern - Production Office
Warrior PoetsNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Film/TV Production Office Internship
Job Description: A fast-paced production office run by an Academy Award-nominated director is currently seeking bright, dedicated, and resourceful production office interns for our fall internship program. Applicants must be well-organized, responsible, and possess some understanding of the TV and film production process, as well as a desire to learn much more.
RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct research for topics in development
- Transcribe footage
- Perform reception duties, such as receiving a heavy volume of phone calls in a professional manner, greeting guests, and signing for and delivering packages
- Run office errands for director and producers
- Assist crew on shoots around New York City
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to stay on top of multiple, immediate tasks while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work as a member of a team and to carry out assignments independently
- Good at following directions and not afraid to ask questions
- Must be able to provide own Lap Top computer
This is a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of independent filmmaking, especially documentary film and TV. We are a small office in downtown Manhattan, and you'll get first-hand experience with the day-to-day workings of a collaborative and driven filmmaking team. Time commitment is a minimum of two days a week from 10:00am to 6:00pm, ideally for 14 consecutive weeks.
Please note that this is an *office* internship with an emphasis on research & production-oriented tasks for our office staff, but on-set opportunities do abound!
Salary: This internship is unpaid, but we offer college credit as well as a $10 daily stipend.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online