Winter Intern - Production Office
Warrior PoetsNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Winter Intern - Production Office jobs in New York-NY
Search all Winter Intern - Production Office postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Film/TV Production Office Internship
Job Description: A fast-paced production office run by an Academy Award-nominated director is currently seeking bright, dedicated, and resourceful production office interns for our fall internship program. Applicants must be well-organized, responsible, and possess some understanding of the TV and film production process, as well as a desire to learn much more.
RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct research for topics in development
- Transcribe footage
- Perform reception duties, such as receiving a heavy volume of phone calls in a professional manner, greeting guests, and signing for and delivering packages
- Run office errands for director and producers
- Assist crew on shoots around New York City
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to stay on top of multiple, immediate tasks while paying close attention to detail
- Ability to work as a member of a team and to carry out assignments independently
- Good at following directions and not afraid to ask questions
- Must be able to provide own Lap Top computer
This is a great opportunity to learn about all aspects of independent filmmaking, especially documentary film and TV. We are a small office in downtown Manhattan, and you'll get first-hand experience with the day-to-day workings of a collaborative and driven filmmaking team. Time commitment is a minimum of two days a week from 10:00am to 6:00pm, ideally for 14 consecutive weeks.
Please note that this is an *office* internship with an emphasis on research & production-oriented tasks for our office staff, but on-set opportunities do abound!