Supervisor, Workforce Administration
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Supervisor, Workforce Administration (Human Resources)
SUMMARY OF POSITION
WCI Global Business Services Inc. seeks a Supervisor, WFA for the GBSI WFA department. The Supervisor, Workforce Administration (WFA), assists the Sr. Manager, GBSI WFA by Supervising WFA team members who support GBSI and HR business partners with position and employee data management. This Supervisor role oversees day-to-day processes for the WFA team and assists team members with training. Participates as a subject matter expert in meetings and on special projects in the area of WFA. Assist internal and external clients, HR business partners, and employees with questions and concerns.
• Oversee the day-to-day WFA activities for GBSI and various business units.
• Coordinate with Sr. Manager, GBSI WFA to plan, develop and implement standard procedures across the company.
• Direct the daily activities of the WFA team assigned remotely to different business units and train the team on policies and procedures.
• Act as final escalation before Sr. Manager to respond to requests for assistance and guidance on processes from internal and external peers and clients.
• Support Severance Activities. Supervise team members responsible for processing daily and weekly reporting in support of employee severance activities. Coordinates timing of system changes with HRIS, Payroll and Benefit groups.
• Handle escalations related to troubleshooting payroll, timecard and check issues with Payroll related to WFA functions.
• Supervise team members to ensure the proper maintenance of global organization charts and headcount reports on a monthly basis. Partners with Senior Management on Departmental & Divisional reorganizations. Assists with preparing job descriptions when applicable. Liaises with Compensation Representatives where appropriate. Processes approved changes for supported Business Units.
• Supervise team members who assist with administration of the Domestic performance review programs, such as the Introductory Performance Appraisal (IPA) and annual performance process TRP for our HR business partners as necessary.
• Supervise team members related to HR Reporting for temp process and usage. Oversees the reporting process to ensure distribution of temp reports are taking place on a monthly basis.Reviews policy related to temp requests are being adhered to by team members to ensure justification ties with business needs and tracks temp cost.
• Supervise team members who provide administration support for employee termination processing including: requesting final checks, scheduling and conducting exit interviews with administrative/clerical staff. As directed by Senior Management, creates & processes Separation/Layoff sheets and liaises with Legal & Employee Relations to get documents approved and agreements created.
• Partner with the different HR groups to ensure with SLAs are being met.
• Represent WFA team as subject matter expert in meetings.
• Host team meetings to ensure all team members are aligned with processes.
• Assist with Change Management efforts as the result of process change, including the creation of process documentation.
• Assist with the creation of Performance reviews including gaining feedback from HR on team members performance objectives and expectations.
• Mentor and provide guidance to WFA team members related to work performance and opportunities to gain additional skills.
• Process Domestic and International employee transactions using Workday and HireXpress. Transactions include new hires, promotions, transfers, pay adjustments, PSC input etc. For On-Payroll Temps assists and performs the following: reviews background checks, prepares offer letters, coordinates completion of hire paperwork, hires into Workday when necessary. Perform routine audits in Workday to ensure correct information has been input and processed. Run and distribute monthly reports & Ad/Hoc reports to divisional & HR management as needed. Administers position management.
• Process Data Correction requests from field or as a result of internal audits. Work with HR to identify issues and make corrections to employee data. Counsel HR when correction may impact other employee data such as vacation accrual, pension, benefits, bonus etc. Work with TS Application Services to update information that may not be available through regular systems for updating. Communicates with Time Warner Corporate changes made to employee data. Notifies GBSI Senior management when systems are not processing data as expected.
• Provides administration support for WFA portion of the Online Timesheet process to provision accounts and make updates and changes to system. Assist HR and Approvers with questions on how to use tool. Maintain employee and approver statuses. Respond to Remedy tickets within appropriate Service Level Agreements set forth by department. Update process documentation as process evolves.
• Process Recruitment transactions. Works with HRIS to open recruitment requisitions and ensures positions are posted on job site. Reviews and approves offer letters and TADs for Recruitment Coordinators. Ensures candidates are registered for Orientation.
• Support the Sr. Manager, GBSI WFA and with other duties and projects, as required.
• College degree or equivalent experience in related field required.
• Human Resources Certification or HR coursework preferred.
• Minimum 3 years Human Resources administrative or related experience required.
• Studio/entertainment industry experience strongly preferred.
• Experience of International environment desirable.
• Strong computer skills required, including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Org Plus.
• Proficiency with Access preferred.
• Experience with personnel and payroll data systems (e.g. PeopleSoft, Workday) preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Strong diplomacy and adaptability attributes to contend with exposure to upper management.
• Must possess strong logic and reasoning skills.
• Must have the ability to plan for, prioritize and execute multiple recurring and ad hoc tasks.
• Strong analytical skills with extreme attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to work well under time constraints.
• Must have the ability to take own initiative and work independently.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, in person and on the phone.
• Must have flexible and adaptable attitude to cope with fast changing and complex environment.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use confidential information appropriately.
• Must be able to organize and schedule work effectively and effectively adapt to changing priorities.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.