Sr. Employee Engagement Specialist
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Sr. Employee Engagement Specialist for the HR Employee Engagement department. This role supports the engagement of employees around the world with the strategies, businesses, content and products of the Warner Bros. Entertainment group of companies, helping to shape company culture.
MORE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide day-to-day oversight of and guidance to the company's six Business Resource Groups in order to help drive WB's Diversity and Inclusion vision and strategy. Lead, counsel and train board members in the planning, marketing and execution of the Groups' strategic programming. Oversee board chair succession planning; assist with logistics for the groups' activities; draft and/or approve communications; track budget and expense; provide onsite event support; etc. Coordinate all-BRG events. Monitor BRG branding and requests, both internally and externally, including social media outlets and content.
• Coordinate and/or assists with the company's employee volunteer events, including Impact volunteer events, mentoring, team building and other outreach activities. Manage onsite staff and logistics as well as administrative functions for volunteer events, including supervisor approvals, photo release forms, volunteer hour recording, etc. Oversee volunteer content and activity on the Impact Portal, including registration and ad hoc reports. Work closely with Public Affairs and other departments to ensure alignment of volunteer objectives with company's philanthropic values.
• Provide analyses and prepare department reports on the success, impact and efficacy of employee engagement initiatives. Conduct research and analysis on HR/Employee Engagement best practices. Provide and present recommendations on actions, programs and initiatives to improve service delivery. Partner with Employee Communications team and other internal and external clients, department representatives and vendors to ensure smooth execution, successful marketing and follow-up on current or new initiatives.
• Assist with execution of other employee communication and engagement activities, programs and events, including employee campaigns, executive presentations, screenings, etc. Perform other related duties as required.
DESIRABLE CANDIDATES WILL HAVE ALL OR MOST OF THE FOLLOWING:
• BS/BA degree in business administration, human resources, social work, psychology, organizational development or related field.
• MA degree preferred in related field strongly preferred.
• 3-5 years professional experience providing oversight to Employee/Business Resource Groups and/or Employee Volunteer programs.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a diversity and inclusion role at a large company.
• Minimum 3 years of progressive managerial, supervisory and/or coaching experience in a corporate setting; prior experience leading teams and staff preferred.
• Program and events management experience preferred.
• Previous experience in communications and/or marketing.
• Previous experience in a creative or corporate setting.
• Excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Strong creative writing and editorial skills.
• Proficiency in Word and Excel along with experience using WordPress, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign preferred.
• Must be reliable and be available attend various activities before, during and after regular business hours, when necessary.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.