Specialist, Workforce Administration
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. We currently have an opportunity for a Specialist, Workforce Administration to join our HR Services group.
HR Services provides payroll, travel and expense, human resources, HRIS, IT and benefits administrative services to the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies.
What part will you play?
The Specialist, Workforce Administration (WFA) will be responsible for providing support to WB Interactive Entertainment and Digital Network Group HR business partner team with managing employee and position data information in Workday with high importance placed on data integrity. Overall responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Processing HR transactions in Workday including new hires, rehires, transfers, promotions, pay changes/adjustments, contract changes, etc.
• Support termination processing: request final checks, schedule and conduct exit interviews with administrative/clerical employees, create termination packets, etc.
• Create and process various agreements related to the employee life cycle.
• Update organization and reporting structures in Workday as needed.
• Conduct systems training when needed.
• Perform regular audits to ensure data has been entered accurately and in a timely manner.
• Work with recruitment on any pre- and post-recruitment activities such as opening job requisitions, updating job descriptions and hiring employees into the system upon their start date.
• Administer employee data in the company's Time & Attendance system including set up of user profiles for employees and approvers, perform regular audits to review employee and approver status, and assist HR and approvers on how to use the system.
• Generate reports from Workday and analyze data using Excel.
• Create organization charts using Microsoft Visio or Org Plus for modeling purposes.
• Oversee contingent worker process and usage, process transactions in the Contingent Workforce Tool as needed.
• Process data correction requests as a result of audits or as requested by other HR groups.
• Work with HR Information Systems and WB Technology group to make system changes where data issues resulted from technical glitches.
• Troubleshoot payroll, timesheet, and check issues/questions with Payroll.
• Participate in HR systems testing and auditing activities; provide feedback from a workforce administration perspective.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum 3 years of Human Resources or related experience required.
• Minimum 3 years of Workday or other HR Management System experience required.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.