Senior Analyst, Workforce Analytics
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join our Workforce Analytics team in our HR Services group.
HR Services provides payroll, travel and expense, human resources, HRIS, IT and benefits administrative services to the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies.
What part will you play?
The Senior Analyst, Workforce Analytics role will serve as a liaison between the Workforce Analytics and the Workforce Administration group to assure transactions are accurate. This individual will also support key workforce metrics, design and deliver reporting solutions in Workday that will improve or automate the data auditing processes, and works with the Workforce Administration group to assure data integrity and optimization within Workday using reporting/analytics. Specifically, this individual will:
• Serve as key Workday reporting and analytics resource to ensure optimization of all current and new operational reports.
• Work closely with internal clients to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled by using the correct data source in Workday.
• Work closely with Workforce Administration group to design and build audit processes that ensure transaction accuracy.
• Build dashboards and reports, assist with presentations, and visual aids used to facilitate the decisions of HR and Finance clients and business leaders.
• Integrate data from multiple systems and develop analytics on headcount, workforce cost, time tracking, absence, etc. to help business better manage their workforce resource.
• Develop reports in Workday and other business intelligence tools to analyze data, perform trend analysis and identify data discrepancies.
• Run reconciliations to ensure data integrity in systems implementations and analytics projects.
• Assist in development of training materials and partner in change management efforts and organizational readiness.
• Develop training materials that help end users better utilize Workday reporting solutions.
• Assist in developing high quality deliverables and presentations (status, updates, read-outs, etc.) catered to the audience and with close attention to detail.
• Serve as backup for Workforce Admin group if needed.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's degree in a business related field such as finance, accounting or data analytics.
• 2-3 years experience in finance, business analytics, project management, process improvement or consulting.
• Experience in Workday Reporting & Analytics; develop, build, implement reports and dashboards.
• Experience in data collection process and data analysis, how to use data to drive decisions.
• Experience in data mining/visualization tool such as Tableau, R, SQL.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.